BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:06:56 -0400
Re: Shaman, and, "Sounds like we should plan a July pignic?"

For those with a sense of adventure (and humor), come on up to Winterhawk
Bluegrass Festival on Sat. July 17 and or Sun. the 18th.  (Sat. night is
the big show.)  Look for me and my wife next to the two long double party
tents up on the hill, to the south, and I'll treat any registered Pinhead
to a long draw on the vodka bottle.
I'll be there from Wed. thru Sun., unplugged.

--Jim