C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:15:58 -0500
Carla,

        Funny, I have problems choking and coughing. It mainly involves
food irritating the back of my throat and making me cough. I have to be
careful not to talk or laugh since this seems to trigger it. It is really
embarassing in public. Also, I have developed a problem swallowing when
eating beef, especially steak of prime rib.

        You are right about the Scotch Drip. Bad for youngsters. Bad for
oldsters too.

Bobby