BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pete ." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 01:15:41 -0400
Hello all,

I am looking for a person who lives in Houston or the Houston area who is also
blind or visually impaired.  I have spoken with an attorney in Texas who is
interested in an ADA Violation case in Houston.  We first need to find a person
willing to file the complaint and law suit.  If you can help or have suggestions
please contact me direct.  Please pass this on to other lists you think might
have someone to help us.

THANK YOU,

Pete