RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:58:13 GMT
Jean-Claude:
>He wrote "one staw revolution" after many years of working in his corner,

 I read that book (must have been in the 70's) ! I never realised he was so
successful.

>followed by a more in depth explanation of what naturel way of farming is
>about in the more recent book: <The naturel way of farming, theorie and
>practice of green philosophie>.

I would love to have a read of that - I'll check out the local library,
thanks for the reference.

>Masanobu wrote an other book :< Road back to nature >
that too, I am concerned about the desertification of the world.  While its
certainly caused by human practices, there are probably natural causes as
well.  I would like to see humans "gardening the planet" - its not as though
there aren't enough people to do it!

>in brief , masanobu was a scientist unconfortable with  the advices that he
>had to give to farmers, unhappy and without a purpose when he felt very
>deeply inside himself a voice telling him :You can't do better than Nature.
>following that revelation he quit his job and went back to his father farm
>to put into practice, for the next 60 years , this insight.

Signs of true intelligence.

>we met masanobu in a very miraculous way in India, 4 years ago ( masanobu
>and us happens to be inexpectably in Bombay the 2 same days) after a 2
>months tour of naturel way of farming farms ( that we didn't expect  at all
>to enconter in India)

I am amazed at some of life's 'coincidences'.

>Masanobu have been missunderstood by the occidental world

is that a surprise.

Thanks for the information, Jean-Claude

Lynton