From:
Elizabeth Bedikian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:00:03 EDT

I was diagnosed with CD at age 63. I have not been able to convince either of
my children who are now 33 and 36 to be tested. While my granddaughter has no
obvious symptoms, she is very small for her age of 8.  I believe that I read
that children with CD are often small and , once following the GF diet, do
gain their height. Does anyone have information on this? Or, am I just being
a worried grandmother needlessly? I appreciate your input. Thank you.   Liz
PS  Can CD skip a generation?