RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:12:02 -0800
1.  Our bodies can be born with flaws, obviously.  There are such
things as cleft palate, missing limbs, etc.  So I'm wondering...
Can some bodies be born with a flawed wisdom?  Can a body's
wisdom strive -- given all the proper food, lifestyle, thoughts,
etc. -- to maintain a condition that is not what we would
consider healthy or that is not pleasant for the owner of that
body?

2.  Is the wisdom of the body most concerned with what's best for
us as individuals or for the species as a whole?  Or the planet
as a whole?  The universe?  In other words, would the wisdom of
the body, in some situations, (again, given proper food,
lifestyle, thoughts, etc.) still choose illness and death?  What
is the "self" in "self-healing"?

Carol