RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:25:54 -0700
> (Mark)
> I am interested in any feedback from users of the Angel or Angela juicer.
> Also, does anyone know of a source in the USA for the Angela?

Hi Mark.  I'm not going to be much help here, I'm afraid.  I just
wanted to
ask if you would share with us whatever you find out from other
sources,
because my limited research has put the Angel high on my list, if not
at the
top.  I like it because it has, as I understand it, the same basic
mechanism
as the Green Power, but without that creepy magnetic business going
on.

Carol