RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 16:55:42 -0400
thanks for your reply Carol. I have used Nature's Gate deodorant
crystal
which claims ingredients: "mineral salts, potassum sulfate, contains
NO
aluminum chlorohydrate". so you're saying that it may contain "alum"
and
there's controversy over this?

shoot...
lucia