RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leah Calo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 17:07:09 +0200
Dear Ingrid,

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with us.  I have
been interested in the subject for a few weeks now.

Would you mind telling us about the birth of your son? I asume it was
natural and that you are/have been raw for a while.
Is it true that raw child birth is "cleaner" and less painful?

Thanks,
Leah