RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 06:57:01 -1000
Gerry:

>>Yet you continue to support and allow the most vociferous and verbally
>>abusive, perhaps due to their limited exposure to anything but "book
>>learning," (Travel does wonders to enlighten, broaden and humble a
>>person) to continue unabatedly.

Huh? We almost need a new term here, eh? A new "ism" so to speak. Only
people who have traveled extensively (Gerry who went to a vegetarian
conference in Thailand, right? so you are broadened and humbled, no?)
Travelism? Or maybe just the old stand by: tourist. ;)

So sorry, Gerry, if my "vociferousity" is seen as "verbally abusive" but
imagine it from my point of view. You are saying people are verbally
abusive because they supposedly haven't traveled as much as you have.
Unbelievable!

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola /\ Nieft