RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:04:44 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>> Just an FYI, but I have asked Alan to take a brief vacaction
>> from the list (much like with Rex) to read up on the archives
>> and get some perspective on how to improve communication on
>> this list in the future, so this "on-again off-again" cycle
>> will end for now. After a period, once Alan can assure us
>> that he will substantially abide by the list guidelines, I
>> will be happy to welcome him back to the list.
>>
>> If anyone wants to reach Alan personally in the meantime,
>> his email address is:

>> Regards,
>>
>> David

David, I think you over reacted to two of the people who, in my humble
opinion after many years on both sides of the conventional health fence
have contributed some of the most valuable infomation.

Yet you continue to support and allow the most vociferous and verbally
abusive, perhaps due to their limited exposure to anything but "book
learning," (Travel does wonders to enlighten, broaden and humble a
person) to continue unabatedly.

I regret I am tired of the needless bickering and avoidance of what I
thought was the reason people subscribed to this list. As soon as I
figure out how (My computer skills are limited) how to desubscribe
myself, I shall do that.
My time is too valuable to waste it with people who just seem to enjoy
tearing others apart.

Gerry