From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 21:42:56 -0600
Try finding an old ISA bus video card and putting it in the machine to see
if it works like that.  I just finished setting up a machine with a PCI
video card (source is Joytech???) came with a Zenon machine.  Anyway, Win95
would startup, give me the normal startup information on the screen and then
as soon as the Win95 splash screen came up the monitor would go blank and
forever stare back at me.  I put in the old ISA card and the system works
perfectly.  Obviously I will have to replace that ISA card at some point.

Mike Buraczewski