RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:23:44 -0700
Liza responded to Leah's query on recent exchanges:

[ The important thing with diets is that people be encouraged
[ to think for themselves, experiment for themselves with
[ various diets and foods, and _make their own decisions_
[ about how and when and what they want to eat, what seems to
[ be best for their health, etc.

Jo sez:

Towards that end, I enjoy this list for the exchange of personal
experiences; for support; for a sense of community.

Nothing is gained from rude commentary and sarcasm that belittle
participants (and here I admit to my own past transgressions) no
matter how "outrageous" their assertions.

Anyhoo, when threads degenerate into personal bickering, maybe they
can be taken to private channels.

As far as "dogmatic" claims made by "extremists," I'd appreciate the
opportunity to continue reading first hand experiences from those
whose views on human nutrition and health differ from mine.

Have a nice week everyone.