RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol & David <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:31:45 -0800
> > Axel:
> > i just do not believe this at all. please point me to a book or video or
> > anything where i can SEE the virus clearly DOING anything. are you telling
> > me you have seen a non-living thing, that just happens to be around cells,
> > REPROGRAMMING a cell?

> Alan:
> There are enough photographs from researchers using an electronic
> microscope and perhaps (I don't know where you are) some scientist
> reading your comments will offer to show you what is going on.

Carol:
While there are such electron micrographs of other viruses, there are
none such for HIV yet.  In 1997, I think it was, the first few electron
micrographs said to be of HIV were published, but there is much debate
as to whether there was any HIV in the pictures at all.  But, like I
say, there are plenty of such pictures of other viruses.

Axel:
> > AIDS DOES NOT EXIST!

> >Alan:
> I HAVE read the literature and it hasn't proven anything. What we
> do know is that sleeping with a person with HIV without a condom
> almost always results in an infection. So how do you explain
> that? Even the children of mothers infected with HIV are infected
> and are dying at an early age. How do you explain that?

Carol:
You clearly haven't read much.  Please do some research before asking
for answers that would take hours to type.