RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:16:23 -0800

>BTW, I'd also like to make contact with an Instincto in the Washington, DC
>area.  I want to do an experiment to see if the famous 'stop' on any
>particular fruit or veggie will disappear if I trot out a higher Brix item
>of the same produce.

I am curious to know what you are intending to demonstrate by doing this
experiment. What are the possible interpretations you will make >with the
different outcome. i will like that you checks the answers in yourself
before starting and will be curious to know myself too.
Having 10 years of instincto practice , i could allready give you the answer
.
After experiencing the stop on low quality food i will be more likely to go
for more with an higher quality item.( if the difference in quality is very
important between the 2)
i am often insatisfied if the food is not high in liveness and nutrients. It
is why i am becoming more unattracted to commercials organic produce and
more interested in the food grown thru the naturel way of farming( no
tilling...) or wilds.
the stop in "dead" produce is not very clear ever and have a tendancy to eat
them till i will got the luminous phase with them ( that never happens )
i have the feeling that the nature and meaning of the instinctive stop is
widely misunderstood.
and misused . Having the key  doesn't make the door  ,open , closed , or
safe. One have still to do the necessary job to 1st : use it, 2nd obey the
indications if that door can or cannot be open,
The instinctive stop doesn't guaranty in itself that one is eating
instinctively, it just give the opportunity to a willing ,humble person to
do so.
jean-claude