RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:14:45 -0500
I had written:
>  Here's a new study showing that super-duper over-cooked charred-black
> > smokey-crisp burnt meat is great for you.....
> >
> > It isn't linked with Chlamydia, however.
> >
> > Love Liza

Alan responded,
> I don't quite know what you are getting at..as I have never yet
> addressed cooked meat as a cause of cancer at all in this list.
> A holiday in the Bahamas to anybody in here who can proove that
> I did. Be fair Liza. If I stated that women tend to get more
> overemotional and distort facts (which you have proven here) you
> would probably call me sexist (I'd bet my bottom dollar that
> Kirt is also a woman BTW). ;-)

Alan, this is a strange response.

Why did you think that my post was directed to you? It didn't say anything
about *you* at all, or refer to you in any way, nor to anything you've
written. It was simply a general post to the entire list, about some recent
findings which I thought might be of interest, since the subject is
something we have discussed here before.

Please take a look at the archives, and you will have a better sense of
what topics have been addressed here.

Perhaps also you'd like to apologize to me for unwarranted name-calling.

And by the way, Kirt is just about as manly as they come.

Love Liza

--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)