RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 20:33:19 -0800
Whole Foods Magazine:
>> The menu will include (...) chicken falafel (...)

Jean-Louis:
>Slightly confused... What is chicken falafel? Is it 100% plant-based?

Peter:
Either NFL are the victims of a cooked-food journalist trying to embarrass
them or they have been hanging out a little too much with white supremacy
types not exactly known for their vegan leanings

It has been my experience at the Raw Experience in San Francisco, that the
staff occasionally go way out of the way naming items with the traditional
diet names. I have had quiche, sushi, pizza, cheese lasagna, and the
clincher meatloaf.  All 100% raw vegan, seldom tasting like the mainstream
standard (although tasty).   I'm not sure if they are trying some sort of
marketing game with the names or what.

Micaela