RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:56:51 -0500
Kirt snapped at Rex for daring to mention that Jo Yoshida was not much of a
ferocious NFL-apologist (as accused):

> Rex, you love a good big guys conspiracy theory;

Yes, there is some truth here.   Could that be expanded to "I love helping expose
conspiracy"?  :)  :)  :)

> NFL deserves similar rancor but you just turn away.

Kirt, I don't think this is true.  Was not my last NFL-related comment a shot
across the bow of Jeff Ross, who seemed to be one of their spokesmen?  Any talk
of assaulting people turns me off.  I'm still pissed that he called Tom Billings
a "cooked-food moron."

> Perhaps your continuing squabbles with modern ag methods are doing no one any
> good at this point and you should try to reconcile. LOL ;)

I see a smiley here, but the words seem almost bitter.  Actually, I must admit to
being flattered that at least one person noticed my private war.

Kirt, if you really want an answer, it's simple: no, I do not intend to yield to
poisonous ag methods (not "modern").  However, I don't want to kill all those
farmers who mistakenly go that route.  I simply want to see the toxic system
itself busted.

This note may be pointless as Jo seems to have done a good job of defending
himself against the you're-an-NFL-agent charge.  I saw, and see, a fellow who
thinks it may be time to try fresh tactics to end a very distasteful schism.

BTW, I've come across some data about why it may be important to steam certain
foods, before eating, to release toxicity.  When all this NFL b.s. dies down
again, I'd like to put it out on the list for feedback (assuming it's not an old
story).

Regards,
Rex Harrill