RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 11:36:44 -0400
Thomas E. Billings wrote [snip]:

> Back in the 1970's I was an Ehret-inspired fruitarian, emaciated,
> and fearful of the "evil demons" of mucus and protein. In retrospect, it was
> all quite silly and naive of me - but unfortunately, there are many in the
> same trap today, though instead they fear the "evil demons" of cooked food
> and/or protein. (Such folks deserve help - unfortunately, many of them, in my
> opinion and experience, are mentally toxic and/or mentally unbalanced - they
> reject help)...

Deja vu!  Where had I heard the tone of this message before?  So I checked and
found it on pages 1-7 of Jack Raso's "Mystical Diets."

Yes Jack, king of the quotation marks, tells a tale of being a true-believer
and of then losing faith, whatever that is.  Today, posing as a registered
dietitian, but actually a QuackWatch spin doctor, he is a full convert to the
AMA's strategic plan to do us all in.  If you're not familiar with the book,
you may enjoy a quickie read.

Regards,
Rex Harrill