RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Irene King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:41:02 PST
Kirt wrote (most snipped)

>Show me that this is true of traditional Eskimos and I'll hunt a whale
for
>you. Sheesh, but folks can twist things around to whatever they wish.
=:O

Thanks, Kirt, for writing what I was thinking.  What little research I
did into Eskimo health (traditional, not those corrupted by modern
diets) showed a fairly long-lived, healthy culture that just happened to
subsist largely on meat.  Like they had a choice, seeing as most of the
arctic circle area is not exactly conducive to agriculture.  I also
defer to Dr. Price's studies.  That needs to be read in order get a more
realistic view of the traditional Eskimo culture.

Irene