RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:26:20 -0800
>hi.  does anyone know of an instincto/anospology "physician" or "guru" or
>someone in that catagory who is extremely, extremely knowledgable about
>raw food and instinctive nutrition that you could recommend.
I am afraid that you will not find any.(The most knowledgeable about
instinctive eating ,because he started the movment is in prison) the
others
are mostly hiding that they eat instinctively . if you were finding
one
,this personn will be trying to sale to you   the unsalable.
Instinctive
eating ,more than any diet is about taking charge of our own health
with the
tools that nature gave to  each one of us. There is no recipes in
instinctive eating and even the basic rules are not engraved in stone
and
are still in the process of evolving.
I am eating instincto for 11 years and and what i am getting from it
now is
different from what i got when i 1st started.
I started this way of eating on my own without any support except the
book
writen by Guy-claude Burger. i got attracted to the idea when i was 17
but
waited age 30 to practice it, in the mean time i drifted away ,got
very sick
let doctors do whatever they thought doing and  got guilty about my
unwillingness to be responsible for my health
So when i decided that it was time for me to take charge , that was
it,
instincto gave a frame work safe enough for me to let go of my attempt
control my eating with my intellect and more ready to relye on an
higher
power to direct me on my choices.
i see the usefulness to have guidances from peoples who have been
there
before but in the last resort it is you that know what you need.
Any way i can share my experience with you and it will be free( i am
not
going to let you believe that i can give you something that you don't
allready have)
. because i am on the instincto list in french i can allways tranmit
your
main questions and concerns
 to it , so you will get more than one guru for the price of zero.
jean-claude