RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol & David <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 07:46:10 -0800
> >Darin (via Carol):
> >> Things are either true or false
> >> -- it has nothing to do with our own knowledge (or lack thereof...)

Kirt:
> Ah, spoken like a true mathematician! ;) That was a funny item to share
> with the list. Ask your Darin if its too late to modify his statement to
> "Things are either true or false or inconsistant or noncomprehensive." I
> think if you buy him an exotic tropical fruit he'll come around. ;)

Might send him off into metamathematical orbit. :D

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Carol

PS:  I'm halfway through the Harris article.  Almost ended up on a
     grand jury yesterday. :o  So far, I'm quite pleased with the
     care he has taken to restrain himself from the half-baked pontifi-
     cations he so loves to make over at misc.health.aids.