RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:41:56 +0100
Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that I will not be participating in
the list for a while. The limitation to five mails (replies to
replies in most instances) per day has meant that I have not been
able to keep up with all the responses and hence the list was
slowly but surely taking up most of my spare time..which was not
my objective. I apologise to anyone whose mail I have not yet
managed to answer (or even read in some cases) and leave you
my private e-mail adress in case it was anything important from
the point of view of information exchange.

Best regards,

Alan