RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 21:10:23 GMT
Ellie:
> Yes, when I increased raw fat in my diet, beef,
>marrow, egg yolks, and very fatty fish, my cholesterol did not go up. I
>still eat these foods in large quantity. Last month my cholesterol was
>183. HDL 74.

I was hoping you would be able to confirm this, thanks Ellie.
BTW, is it not too impertanent to ask your blood type? I am O+ and like
eating animal fats (except dairy).  I hav'nt the faintest idea about my
cholesterol levels - never have them taken (so far).
And your success might not mean that these fats are good for all people, of
course.

>There is another important factor in this. I have done the work of
>releasing repressed anger (stored us since childhood) which is stored as
>neurochemicals, especially in the hypothalamus.

These can be measured? How do you go about that?

> Since doing
>this work I have had, for example, a redistribution of fat in my body,
>and now have a girlish figure--at my age of 70!

<WW>  (= wolf-whistle !)

Good to hear from you again, Ellie.

Lynton