RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:34:35 EST
In a message dated 2/28/99 1:43:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Saying we shouldn't kill for food, is to my mind, just as perverted as
 saying we _should_ kill our kids. Both are extreme distortions of our
 nature IMO. Calling either a process of refining or perfecting evolution,
 or an experiment in high morality and spirituality just makes it more
 perverted IMO.>>

That is if you go along with your underlying assumption that following one's
nature is the only way to go.

BTW Kirt- Thanks for telling us your thoughts about *killing* . It is a
stuggle to understand this life and all of the violence in it, but I think
what you say is an important piece of the puzzle.

Love
Sandy