From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:49:56 +0200
At 07:33 1998-09-23 -0400, Todd wrote:
>It's curious, though, that we don't eat more worms.  They are
>abundant in many locations and easily obtained (without risk).  I
>don't know their protein/fat content.  I wonder if they have some
>sort of body toxins that create problems...

I found two nice worms in a pear that I had the other day. I looked at
them for a while and found that I am still not prepared to eat them :-(
Sadly my parents did not teach me which worms to eat, and how, and where
to find them. There ought to be a law that parents should teach their
children this :-) (As well as eating buffalo stomachs).

- Hans