BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:33:56 -0500
John Leeke wrote:

> More from Joshua at Glubco:

> strike at a certian location?
> >John Leeke
> >
> Mr. Leeke,
> A smitherine is any particle with under 1 cm^2 of surface area. Paints of
> different hardness come off in different ways. For example, brittle paint
> will chip off in small pieces while softer laytex paint will melt off. I
> imagine the frequency plays a large role. You can direct the dischage with
> a hand held wand 3 times as long (for safety) than the length of the arc
> you are making. The end of the want is connected via a wire to the terminal
> capacitance of the coil. I have used this technique to direct the dishcarge
> to any desired point.
>
> Sincerely,
> Joshua Resnick

Dear John

Are Cattle prods/ Taser guns in the same league @ a smaller scale??-
because I want to go on record right now as apologizing for being a wise guy
when I tossed Glubco into the pot.
I'm a little concerned about galvanized metal Brick ties & CMU ladder reinforcements w/ all of this Electricity which I know aren't grounded anywhere by design- but might be by accident.

DD