BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:26:53 -0500
More from Joshua at Glubco:

>>However, the paint would
probably be removed so fast that its surface would get chared but it might
leave the material underneath in tact.<<<<

OK, this fits with my own knowledge about paint films. The next time you are testing and tuning the tremendous Tesla device next to painted surfaces could you please collect a few fragments of blasted paint and send them my way. A sample of the paint substrate would be useful too. I could run the samples through some microscopic and IFR examination and the knowledge of mankind would be advanced. Or, is the paint blasted into smitherines. By the way, I can tell you folks are scientifically oriented, in a practical sort of way, so I think you might just know how small *is* a smitherine?

>Also, I presume, from your photos and my own simple experiments with T.
coils, Jacob's ladders, etc, as a kid, that these bolts of energy are
dancing around rather willy-nilly. What is involved in "aiming" them to
strike at a certian location?
>John Leeke

Mr. Leeke,
A smitherine is any particle with under 1 cm^2 of surface area. Paints of
different hardness come off in different ways. For example, brittle paint
will chip off in small pieces while softer laytex paint will melt off. I
imagine the frequency plays a large role. You can direct the dischage with
a hand held wand 3 times as long (for safety) than the length of the arc
you are making. The end of the want is connected via a wire to the terminal
capacitance of the coil. I have used this technique to direct the dishcarge
to any desired point.

Sincerely,
Joshua Resnick