From:
Brian Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:54:10 -0700
I need to build a boot disk to get access to a NT4 server at a dos level. I
have used the wizard to make the boot disk. The problem lies in the fact
that I am using an Intel pro 100+ NIC. as far as I can tell everything is
as it should be ( I replaced the Protocol.ini and the protman.dos file from
the Intel boot disk). It still refuses to bind to the card. and will lock
up on starting the net start command.   any help would be greatly
appreciated.   If I am booted with an OS everything works just fine I just
cant seem to make the dos boot disk work!

System Specs
PII 450
128 MEG RAM
Real 3D star fighter 8 MEG AGP video
Intel Pro 100+
BCM MB (CompUSA clone) BX chipset
award bios
maxtore 9X UDMA drive(4GIG)

trying to attach to NT4 server with SP3 installed.

TIA
[Brian Coe]
-----
The American Dream does not come to those who fall asleep.
-----
[www.detox.net]
[503-260-4705]
-----
(c) 1997, Schizofrenia! ( Signature generated w/SchizoSigz! v1.0 )
Get your copy at: http://www.surfline.ne.jp/alt-fx

                                  -----