BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:48:28 -0400
>In a message dated 98-07-14 09:22:17 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< I come at it from an urban design
> bent, believing that historic structures are a significant contributor to
> livible places. >>
>
>We each carry different baggage from different points of origin. I like the
>feel of old buildings in clusters, and I like them to be of a contemporary
>vitality, a living environment that has value because it has retained the
>desire people have to habitate it daily.

And it also gives value TO the people that habitate it daily....

We are of one mind on this.  Which may mean you have achieved
divinity...but the real litmus test hereabouts is whether you like the feel
of Goo Goo Clusters....

I'm still awaiting my first automobile collision caused by me during a fit
of going ga-ga in an old building cluster.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director            "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                     from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                             - Bullwinkle J. Moose