RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Burton, Kate" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:43:28 -0500

I would recommend that you get on the web and locate Olive Leaf Extract from
East Park Research. I buy mine from Scott at 1-800-730-4139. The Upjohn
Pharmaceutical Company researched Olive Leaf Extract (OLE) in 1969 and
discovered that it passively rids the body of virtually every known
bacteria, virus (including AIDS), parasite, fungus and yeast (candida too)
invader. Then because they couldn't synthesize it (it was toxic in human
blood), they shelved the research!

Dr. Morton Walker has written a paperback book titled Olive Leaf Extract
that is available in most large bookstores for $5.95 and contains a very
detailed account of the history of OLE from ancient times. There is a
four-page list in the book on the diseases researched by Upjohn from A
(AIDS) to Z.

I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and Epstein Barr virus (mono) in June
1997, and felt like a zombie until I started to take the OLE in September of
1998. I took 6 caps a day for a month with a quart of distilled water each
time. I now work a full schedule and go out at night, too (at age 57). It
has returned me to sanity. I still take some OLE each month.

I have noticed on occasion that I have small round white "things" in my
stools (the OLE helps to form easily passed stools) and my naturopathic
doctor has said that they are probably worms, because I still eat sushi a
few times a month. Not yet totally raw.

My take on your doctor is that he may be doing good work, but he definitely
has a financial investment in helping you get well and there are really much
less expensive ways to go. OLE is less than $30 a bottle of 60 caps at 500
mg each. Take 6-10 a day with 3-4 quarts of distilled water each day.

I hope that this helps.

Love and Peace,

Kate <[log in to unmask]>