NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:02:30 EST
Now I'll throw in a twist that some of you may be familar with , it has been
discussed here before but not in this particular thread, where do behavioral
changes come into the picture?  My son has behavioral changes (hyperactivity,
inability to control himself, concentrate, etc.) and episodic diarrhea when he
drinks milk.  Does that means that he is allergic and intolerant?
Heidi L .