NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katherinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:54:54 EST
I received an email from someone in Canada whose daughter is milk allergic.
She asked for companies there that provide non-dairy products.  I don't have
any names, but was hoping Hazel or some other of you great folks might have
some info for her.  Her email is [log in to unmask]  Hazel, I need
your email too because I have someone else who wants to talk to you from
Canada.  Your last email address does not work for me.

Thanks everyone, for helping this gal out!

Katherine