NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 14:12:25 -0600
Speaking of pharmacies and choosing a good one..... did anyone see the
report on Dateline (I think it was Dateline.)  last week about pharmacy
quality control??

It was VERY scary.  They went to pharmacies all over the country and
filled two prescriptions that should not be taken together.  They got
everything from "sure, go ahead" type advice to personal calls home
after the fact to warn of the problem.

I will think twice from now on when I go to ANY pharmacy.

Deborah