BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Etidorpha Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 00:14:29 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-01 17:08:52 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< As to estimating, I believe the best estimates will derive from the person
who
 is able to envision the most complex future scenario and also keep from going
 nuts. This does not confuse estimating with getting the job, which is a whole
 nother effort, it only means having the most accurate prediction in case you
 do get the job. Getting the job is where relationships and BS come into play.
 I like playing board games that let you get off the board and mess with each
 others heads... poker and pool as well. I find chess boring, not enough
 variables and too mathematically predictable. Staying in the lines, staying
in
 the frames is not my profitable style. >>

Golly, Ken, I hope the guys who want to dig us a new cesspool aren't
estimating that way!

Kathy