RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 23:44:05 -0800
Lucia wrote:

This is pretty close to what I did last month. I don't have cancer, but I
am trying to get rid of a cyst and I have spent many weekends with an
armful of comedies from Blockbuster to keep my mind off my worries. In
fact - I'm still collecting suggestions for favorite funny movies. I'm
looking for "pants wetters," laugh till you cry kind of stuff.  there
aren't that many of them actually.  the funniest I saw recently, is
"Something About Mary."  THAT was funny! It does help, btw. but I get
tired of sitting around in front of a tv.

I'd love to see the list of funny films.

Aaron wrote> Or, you go and swim with dolphins daily for six months and are
miraculously
> healed!

wow. that sounds fabulous! where would one go for that? I wanna do that.

One of the best places to swim with Dolphins is on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Joan Ocean has a number of seminars or if you can only go for a few days,
she is a good resource for finding a guide.  Note: I swam with about 200
wild dolphin last summer and I am looking forward to my next experience.
1-800-874-8555

Micaela