RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wes Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 14:27:29 -0600
Mary,

> What raw fats do you consume? I think they are healthy based on the Inuit
> research but where would we get raw fat, where we would not have to worry
> about contamination issues?

Well, my raw fats consumption is basically derived from: nuts, seeds,
avocados, flax oil, eggs. A pretty high percentage of my diet's calories
is derived from raw fats - maybe 40% on average. Sometimes my % of
calories intake is around maybe 50% on a given day.

It's all organic, so there is really no concern about contamination
here. Of course, what I mention above is most likely quite different
from the type of raw fats that you and others refer to...

Wes