RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 15:04:35 -0400
Hi Ellie!

> I ... find certain food don't taste as
> delicious, but unless they are really obnoxious I eat them for lack of
> other things to try.

Sometimes I wonder if, when my appetite seems to find NOTHING appealing,
it's trying to 'say' that NOTHING is what it wants. Hmmmm. I can't say
that I really LIKE this interpretation, since I really do enjoy eating,
but I'm wondering if that might really be what my body is trying to
'say' to me, if I would only just 'listen.' Seems like that would be the
'instincto' interpretation - what do you think?

Love, Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)