RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 06:55:16 -1000
Rex:
>I believe the cancer organizations universally blame diet for colon
>cancer.

Blame? Correlate maybe. Age correlates with cancer pretty well too. DO we
balme age? Most people _don't_ get colon cancer eating similar foods to
those who do.

Besides blaming diet for colon cancer implies that colon cancer would be
"cured" by "proper" diet. This certainly hasn't been established.

>"Trite" is not a word normally used when speaking of cancer survival.

Obviously, I was being sarcastic.

>However, I'm damn suspicious that the money driving hi-tech
>drugging will corrupt the numbers.  Wasn't it proven less than a year
>ago that the researchers *automatically* shifted to approve
>calcium-blockers in direct proportion to the freebies they got from the
>manufacturers?

I believe there is plenty of honest research happening. If anybody finds
_any_ method with a 95% cure rate for cancer (Aajonus' claim) it will not
be ignored by the media or researchers. Corperate greed is part of the
world but it is hardly the only thing going on in it.

>I think I'm a good bit older than  you, so
>have probably seen more of the stumbling human hulks that so commonly
>remain, however briefly, after the radical surgery, intense radiation,
>and ultimate puke-inducing poisoning.   It just doesn't make sense to me
>to harm folks in the name  of cure.

Perhaps we need to learn a new way of dying more than anything else.

There is plenty of harm in the name of cure happening in the field of
alternative diet and alternative medicine. Indeed, I wonder how it would
compare (in suffering) to much of the buffoonery happening in mainstream
medicine if the atlernative were somehow the mainstream. If fruitarianism
was the mainstream healing method you can bet there would be plenty of
suffering.

>And the more I study Gerson Therapy, the more sense it makes to me.  It
>may be just my humble opinion, but that's OK.

Most everything makes sense within the confines of its own paradigm. Both
the Gerson Therapy and bribing researchers with perks.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft