RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Irene King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:00:56 PDT
I just read Paul's message on Gerson v. Aajonous (sp?) recommendations,
and it appears to me that given the right set of circumstances, the body
can heal itself.  In Paul's case, an accident in a chemical lab may
leave his body UNABLE to completely heal, no matter what he does.  For
many of us, just escaping the SAD, lifestyle, and negative emotions may
be enough.  And there are those who may ONLY be helped through
conventional means.

One thing this thread has brought out ... we are all different with
hugely different circumstances.  What helped my body to heal itself may
cause someone else to die.  Considering there's no money to be made in
using food as *medicine* (in a matter of speaking), we may never find
out what a common thread is.

Irene