RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Irene King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 10:39:08 PDT
IMHO, Research on cancer and raw food diets won't happen because there's
no profit at the end for the drug companies.  If it happens anywhere, it
will be overseas, but not in the US.  Unfortunately, most well-funded
research is only done if there's a chance for money at the end.  Raw
food can't be put into a pill and patented.

I know this sounds somewhat skeptical (not the word I'm searching for),
but I know from my own personal experience, that "if it hasn't been
researched, it's not valid" is the theme in many allopathic offices.

Irene