RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:00:30 -0700
Hi Ratha,
Thank you for your comprehesive reply about bee pollen. It is interesting
that it affects people so differently. Personally, I didn't really feel
anything after eating pollen. My daughter who is 23, said she felt great!

Speaking of bees et al, I was stung on the face by a bee the other day.
This bee was hiding in a sweatshirt I pulled off the hanger and clung to my
cheek as I put the shirt over my head. Ouch! that hurt! Anyway, before I
went to raw foods, raw meat, gluten free, dairy free, etc., when I got
stung the affected area would swell up for about a week. This time I had
some discomfort! but the pain subsided quickly and there was no swelling.

This is turning out to be a great raw experiment!

Thanks again!

Susan