RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:39:58 -0400
Roy wrote:
>Although the multi-level marketing stuff turns me off a bit, I am looking into
>Juice Plus, and ASANA products right now.  Juice plus appears the more "whole"
>of the two, dried at about 92 degrees.  Anyone with experience with either of
>these??

I took it once in the past.  Didn't do anything for me.  Then the
chiropractor/nutritionist who recommended said that one of the people in her
group researched the stuff and said there was something in it that wasn't
good for us, (don't recall what is was, nor even if she said), and so we
both discontinued it and she no longer recommends it.  The reality is -- you
can't preserve unstable things like enzymes without something, and
realistically, how can one pill give you the nourishment of 7 pieces of fruit?

Janis