RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Paul W. Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 13:52:46 -0400
Hi Janis,

> an blood purification device
called a silver pulser, a magnetic pulser, silver colloid and ozonated
water, plus I also use activated charcoal.  <

Glad to hear about your dramatic results! I had benefits from colloidal
silver in the past, but I'm not sure how long-lasting they were. But it
gives me something additional to think about myself. (I've got a lot!).

A brief word of advice - don't let down on you basic health practices; I've
found in the past after finding something that gave me dramatic improvement
in chronic symptoms, in enjoying a new-found well-being I would slack a bit
on something (actually in each case on diet in particular) and would have
somewhat of a relapse as a direct result.

>which I'm working on with diet (just read and will soon start
following the guidelines of the Body Ecology Diet) but keeping it 80 % raw,
and most likely some damage to the CNS which will take some time to repair
as my body now needs time to regenerate healthy cells.<

This is a good program; if you start following something close to it my
advice is unnecessary! I've considered doing the same but I think for me
some fruits are OK as I've already cleared away the candida layer of my
dis-ease. In fact, my new conconction that is almost a staple is a raw egg
banana-berry smoothie would be totally off-limits on her diet. I do have
combination problems with fruit and 'cooked' protein though, as well as
starch with fruit or cooked protein.

Paul ([log in to unmask])