RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:58:04 -0400
Hi Roy!

> I pretty much kicked
> the sugar addiction, replacing it with

Now that is great - and probably would be useful for most anyone to try,
in my opinion. Most everyone eats waaaaaayyy too much sugar, in all its
forms, and this certainly includes the waaaaaayyyyyy too oversweet
fruits developed to cater to our sugar habit.  Cutting back on all this
massive amount of sugar is really hard and really a good idea, I think.

> (I
> know this is a veggie group, but I must be honest: goats milk, a couple eggs a
> week, fish every week or two).

No, this is not a veggie group!! You're thinking of another raw list,
one that is a little rigid about eating, and is STRICTLY, QUAKINGLY,
TWITCHINGLY, SPASTTICALLY raw vegan.

People on this list, on the other hand, eat almost anything - raw,
cooked or otherwise, including Platypus Phlegm, grilled jellyfish, and
recently a discussion about Venus Fly-Traps, with the fly as garnish,
and how to find that plant on Rocky Horror Picture Show.

So, you're on the right list! :-) I myself, for instance, eat anything
that either moves or stays still, and I LOVE goat's milk products, and
eat a lot of raw goat's yogurt and kefir, and sometimes cheese.

Check the archives - they're really easy to use, and you'll be
fascinated at what you can read there! :-)

Love, Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)