From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:30:19 EST

<< As far as other species, I am curious to know which animals, and what
 intoxicants you were referring to. >>

Liza,

I have read that many animals consume intoxicants in the wild.  One of them is
a species of Siberian Reindeer that 'trip' on hallucinogenic mushrooms, then
urinate, and then drink their urine to 'trip' again on the active chemicals
that passed out in their urine.  They supposedly stumble around for a while
and fall in the snow, from what I remember.  Seems the Siberian tribal shamans
emulate them, including the urine!

Maybe that's how Santa gets them to FLY! ;)

Aaron