From:
chuck finnigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:26:19 -0800
I was wondering if anyone could confirm/deny rumors that motherboards
with Intel's HX chipset (AT) are very hard to find at this time.  We are
about to put out a hardware bid for new workstations for our school
district and have had good luck with the HX chipset.

I did check out TC Computers website and most brands had moved to the
TX.  Tyan was the one exception.

Any recommendations would also be appreciated for reasonably priced,
reliable boards that you've had experience with.

thanks,
chuck

--
Chuck Finnigan