From:
"John D. Penberthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 08:52:58 -0400
Very few people use the internal speaker that comes with a PC/PC Case
anymore.  I would not worry about operation as much as installation when you
may bump it a few times.  Unless you are using the speaker it is simply an
ornament... Toss it!