Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 05:46:11 -0700
Chuck,
I have been using a Tyan Tomcat I (S1562S) for almost a year and have been
very happy with it. They no longer offer the Tomcat I, but the newer Tomcats
I would definitely recommend if the HX chipset is the one you are looking
for.

Rob Shane
ICQ UIN: 3433125
"Ever Stop to Think and Forget to Start Again?"
"If con is the opposite of pro, then is congress the opposite of progress?"