Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:15:17 -0800
Don Purser wrote:

> [...]

Dennis:
Try downloading that file from another machine with Win95 already on it.
Do a find and copy to a floppy. Take that floppy and insert it in your
target machine. Copy or move said file to the Windows/System directory.
Of course you will have to use a boot disk to accomplish this since
Dos is the only alternative at this point. After this try to reboot.
There might be other file error messages as well while Win 95 is trying
to boot. Be sure to write all of these down and follow the same type
of procedure as described above being aware of where these missing files
are found for correct insertion later on your target machine.

Hope this helps,

Barry Clark

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]